Terence (Terry) Grundy
Grundy & Associates
Terry has been at the cutting edge of patient experience, consumer engagement and quality improvement in Australia and the Asia/Pacific region for over twenty-five years. His most recent roles have been Principal: Asian Business for Insync Health, and Managing Director: Press Ganey Australia, one of the world’s leading healthcare consumer experience companies.
Terry is committed to developing high performing organisations ensuring strategic planning and execution is achieved through evidence based, patient-centric best practices delivered by an engaged and resilient workforce. Key projects and outcomes include:
- Project-managed many large-scale research and data collection initiatives including national validation studies and ongoing surveying, coaching and mentoring for large and small healthcare corporations in Australia, New Zealand, The Philippines, Malaysia, Japan, Vietnam and China.
- Facilitated a significant research project entitled ‘The Impact of COVID-19 on Patient Experience in the Asian Region’ in 2021.
- Coached numerous hospitals to successfully achieve Magnet Designation status.
- Routinely provided advice and mentorship to healthcare Corporation Board Members and Chief Executives.
- An accomplished speaker delivering key-note addresses at national and international conferences.
- A prolific writer of best practice papers and articles, authoring/co-authoring the highly regarded PG Snapshot publications.
- Developed and delivered master-class workshops and training programs in patient experience, doctor and employee engagement, telehealth and medical tourism.